Ardent defenders of the First Amendment and the Separation of Church and State

..........................................................................

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Where Do We Go from Here?

OK..**deep breath*** I've finally landed in the new place for real, as far as I can tell.

Many thanks to Nonmagic for helping me out. This is definitely a step up from the old bare bones blog over at Typepad but I'm still learning how to run the controls.

Next, I see Stephanie has left a comment. I don't know for the life of me why she continues to stalk me...but, I like it! Hi Steph! She is one of my oldest blog cronies and she can crack you up when she wants to. The first time I saw her she was joining in with old John McGinn at the DefCon site smacking down some Right Wing Religious wackjobs. The rest is history.

I would like to use this Post to see who is still out there, and what you are up to.

In the run up to the election I hope to bat around some issues on that, and I hope Albatross will chime in on that. I'm sure we can depend on Yahweh to keep us informed on any incursions on the first ammendment.

I hated abandoning the old log but this should serve us all a lot better.

If anyone of you have any ideas or suggestions, I implore you to let me know.

I continue to thrive on interfacing with freethinkers like you all!

dale

No comments: