Ardent defenders of the First Amendment and the Separation of Church and State

..........................................................................

Friday, June 14, 2013

Response to 'Part Two' of AIG Rebuttal to "More Lies from Ken Ham"

All,

I had only a moment to scan through Mr. Lovett's 'Part 2," and it looks like a lot of red meat to chew on!  In fact, provisionally speaking, it looks like he has essentially proven the point I made in my original post!  It is important to learn how to push aside the 'clutter' that is interspersed throughout these types of articles, and I shall do just that.




However, since school is out Mrs Froggie and I are on a road trip visiting with our more remote kids and grand kids; a most fun time of the year!

I'll be home on Tuesday or Wednesday and will have my response up by Thursday night, that is unless we are having too much fun and stay longer (which is a good possibility!)

Take care!

Froggie





No comments: